- 28 May 2023
Microsoft Azure Active Directory
- Updated on 28 May 2023
HUMAN supports logging in to the HUMAN Portal with Microsoft Azure Active Directory as the authentication provider. Refer to the Microsoft Azure Active Directory tutorial for more information
Administrative access in both a Microsoft Azure account and a HUMAN account is required before configuring Microsoft Azure Active Directory
- Login to your HUMAN console with Admin permissions.
- Navigate to Platform Settings-> Accounts
- Click Edit
- In the Edit Account dialog:
- Check Enable Single Sign-On (SSO)
- Select Azure SAMLand enter the following details:
Paste the Login URL value you copied from the Azure portal
Paste the Azure AD Identifier value you copied from the Azure portal
Download the certificate from the Azure portal and open it in notepad. Paste the content in this text box
- Make sure to Save Changes
The HUMAN application expects the SAML assertions in a specific format, requiring you to add custom attribute mappings to your SAML attributes configuration
User's email address
User's first name
User's last name
When inviting users to login to the HUMAN Portal with Microsoft Azure Active Directory for the first time, refer to the HUMAN Managing Users Guide for full instructions.
If a user was invited prior to enabling Microsoft Azure Active Directory SSO:
- In the HUMAN Portal, delete the existing users’ accounts from Admin > Users.
- Re-invite the deleted users as new users according to the instruction in the HUMAN Managing Users Guide.
For more information see the SSO Integration FAQ